Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday March 21 2009

  1. Awaken to rain and thunder
  2. Clears by 11
  3. Jason and I go for a walk, I get a Bubble Tea and he a Grass Jelly Milk Tea
  4. Meet Cherro at Sculpture Garden - discuss export
  5. Take a taxi home, try to exclaim that he is going in wrong direction...have to call Jason to talk to him. I get a speech on the way home from him about my pronunciation...i have no idea what he is saying, I just respond with "hao de"
  6. Eat at our new favorite cheap Indian restaurant
  7. Go to Tesco for milk, yogurt, and PBR - cashier can't believe we are buying 8 beers
  8. Go to Logo to see F*cked Up - saw a 16 year old passed out by 10:30 in the streets
  9. Eventually make it home
  10. Jason trys to make me sign a contract that I won't be mad when I wake up sleeping on the floor because I won't take a shower

3 comments:

C. L. DeMedeiros said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C. L. DeMedeiros said...

Yes, I'm noise
I can help...

Where's your art?

:)

Cheers

Carlos

eleanor moseman said...

www.eleanormoseman.com - not really much art these days, i've gone to the dark side of stressing about making images for $$$ to pay bills.