Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Crocs

Mostly a day filled with editing images, a short walk into the city where we bought a chocolate ice cream on the way there and on the way back. We went to Cyber Mart - 5 floors - of all wonderful technology things...computers, phones, ect - you get the idea.

I had to purchase a new eye cup for my digital camera and a something to clean that damn dirty sensor of my the same camera mentioned.

Tonight, I photographed the interior of the Shanhai Crocs office. You know Crocs, thos hideous spongey shoes. Except they have some great new styles coming out this winter. This was a really great opportunity to photograph and Jason makes an excellent assistant. Though, in my free time I cram my brain with books of Architecture - some filled with fabulous images and other that make me cringe my face - yuck - puffing up and knowing i am better. More work this week to come....

No comments: