Wednesday, October 3, 2007

far far away

Jason and I will be leaving from Seattle in a couple of hours. Accept the apology for not writing last week, but I was in San Francisco soaking in the sun and crashing my 5 day old notebook computer. Shooting a wedding, and tending to Jason shooting people and being shot.

The wedding was beautiful, and I didn't suffer any sea sickness except for a little burp'iness.

We slept on the floor at my dear friend Brent's and Jason's body still hurts from sleeping "all Jackie Chan style and shit". Yes, I was awakened early in the morning with this comment. A chuckle to help me fall asleep.

Seattle is gorgeous, what else can I say.

1 comment:

Martha said...

All I can say is how proud I am of what you are doing. Take in all that you can and I expect lots of pictures. You're a courageous woman.